Making Time To Pray
No matter how busy our personal lives become there is always enough time in our daily schedule for some personal time with God through prayer. Choose the depth of your prayer life according to your own special circumstances and desire for spiritual growth. The following tips might be helpful in either beginning or expanding your prayer life.
- Spend at least 5 minutes per day talking with God.
- Expand your prayer time with God gradually until you reach a comfortable and fulfilling personal relationship with God.
- There is no limit to how close and involved with God you can become by continually increasing your spiritual growth.
- Listening to and singing along with Christian praise music will benefit you and give glory to God.
- Talk to God while you are out for a daily walk or jog.
- Talk to God while you are driving or waiting in line at a store check-out lane.
- Set certain times a day aside just to be with God.
Just choose whatever method works best for you – just get started and be confident that God is hearing you!